On December 20th, 2023, FinDatEx has published EET v1.1.2, the latest version of the European ESG Template. While this update includes minor changes, it plays a crucial role in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Key highlights of EET v1.1.2:
- Typo Corrections: Fine-tuning for accuracy.
- Transition from M/C to O: Enhancing data fields.
- New Data Fields: Introducing 2 new fields (Frequency of providing information on PAI and Snapshot list of invested countries in the sovereign sub part of the portfolio).
Notably, EET v1.1.2 maintains its structural consistency with previous versions. It’s effective from December 31, 2023, and should be delivered before the end of March 2024 for SFDR entity-level reporting.
Exciting News! Kneip is ready to support EET v1.1.2
We are thrilled to announce that Kneip is fully prepared to assist the market with the latest EET v1.1.2 requirements. Our team of experts has diligently analyzed the updates, ensuring seamless compliance and efficient operations for our clients.
How can Kneip help?
- End-to-End SFDR Reporting: Kneip’s robust platform streamlines the reporting process, from data collection to dissemination. Say goodbye to manual work and hello to efficiency!
- Market expertise: Our solution is meticulously designed to keep you compliant with SFDR guidelines. Stay ahead of regulatory changes effortlessly.
- Dedicated Support: Our client-centric approach means you’ll have access to personalized support whenever you need it.
Watch latest video on EET v.1.1.2 update now.
Visit EET – Kneip to find out more or contact us today.