In the event of a complaint, you (the client) may contact KNEIP through the contact section on KNEIP’s website or with a simple email. Alternatively, you can make a direct complaint to the Legal and Compliance Department, at the following address:
KNEIP Communication S.A.
Legal and Compliance Department
33, rue du Puits Romain
The letter or email should clearly state in the subject that it is a complaint. Information or explanation requests by you and escalations are not to be considered as a formal complaint.
To ensure complaints are dealt with quickly, please provide the following information / documents:
- Your name
- Name of the person raising the complaint
- Role of the person raising the complaint
- Your current contact person in our company
- Reference to the “Complaint” within the subject of the letter/email
- A description of your issue
- Potentially helpful documents that explain the facts
KNEIP provides a written proof of complaint’s receipt within 10 business days and a response within one (1) month after receipt of the complaint. If a response cannot be provided within this period of time, the person in charge of the complaint at the Legal and Compliance Department will send a letter explaining the reasons for the delay and a date on which the assessment of the complaint is expected to be completed.