- You will conduct pricing and market analysis and build pricing models
- You will collaborate in building and updating the product business cases
- You will be key contributor to market research initiatives
- You will be key in monitoring the market pricing and product profitability
- You will leverage expertise in financial services
Technologies we use
Who you are
- You have a master degree in Economics, in (Business) Engineering or equivalent by experience
- You have proven track record of managing products and pricing
- You have experience as product management in B2B2C and/or big data platform
- You have experience in data science from a statistical perspective
- You have a good understanding of solutions market
- Financial services experience in platform business model is a plus
- You have ability to work independently and with distributed teams
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely across business teams
- You are perfectly fluent in English
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.