Pre-Sales Specialist (m/f) – Luxembourg
Are you a Product Manager with a commercial background? Are you a Commercial Product Manager? Do you want to be part of the launch of a new activity at KNEIP?
Pre-Sales members are responsible for analysing market data to determine the ideal customer profile for a given product. The review supports the Product Owners to confirm market sizing and appetite on the product offering.
As a Pre-Sales Specialist, you know the product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams. This deep product knowledge is required to compose a sales pitch that highlights the products’ features and benefits.
- You will support the Sales team in pitches to prospects with and optional Deal-Team involving subject matter experts
- You will use data from market research, coupled with your sales expertise, to support crafting sales pitches for the product and sales teams
- You will safeguard the commercial offer to the Prospect which must be in line with the Product Catalogue, Pricing and Service Descriptions
- You will help the sales team qualifying leads by using your deep understanding of the products’ ideal customer pain points
- You will be responsible for attending and contributing to strategy meetings. Your goal is to make sure sales pitch is aligned with the agreed marketing campaigns.
- You will contribute to the product positioning vis-à-vis competition as well as bundling of product propositions
Technologies we use
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in funds industry within sales or product management/product development functions
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Solid understanding of sales process and ability to simplify and presents clearly complex products
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools
- Strong strategic thinking, analytic and organizational skills
- Excellent writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.