As an ETL Expert, your role will be to analyse and define, together with the business users, the IT solution for data integration into our existing application landscape. You will develop and document ETL scripts based on ODI and you will unit test them. You receive accountability to manage your own sub-projects and will have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.
Technologies we use
- Languages: PL/SQL
- Frameworks: Oracle Data Integrator; Oracle BI
- Databases : Oracle
Who you are
- You know already an ETL framework like SSIS or Talend and are willing to know more about the Oracle solution
- You know the technologies we use and you had a working experience in using them
- You are a fast learner and can think out-of-the-box
- You have the ability to interpret requirements and technical specifications and translate then into visual representations of information
- You have creative visualization, critical thinking and deductive and pragmatic reasoning
- You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and code quality
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer possibilities for outside trainings and access to learning platforms (e.g. CodeSchool).
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.