Junior IT Engineering Support (m/f)
As a Junior IT Engineering Support, you will mainly provide 2nd level support to internal clients. You will also handle 3rd level projects and tasks as well as some 1st level support operations concerning hardware/software environment.
You will ensure satisfaction, technical support and smooth operations by supporting the business for any IT related issues. As KNEIP’s backbone, you will strive for excellent customer service while taking a detail oriented approach to addressing customer needs quickly and efficiently.
This contract is temporary for 6-months.
- You will process all 1st and 2nd level client requests via ticketing, mailing and phone
- You will handle 3rd level projects and tasks to constantly improve and optimize the working environment and user experience
- You will maintain, stabilize and improve end-users experience as well as hardware and software, to ensure client satisfaction
- You will follow-up, execute and check onboarding and offboarding tasks
- You will update processes and create documentation for all production machines, business workstation configuration and software’s (including production machine imaging)
- You will be responsible for user machine deployment, configuration, maintenance, adaption and roll-out
- You will maintain all KNEIP IT peripheral and satellite equipment
- You will have to handle some NOC/SOC tasks as well as monitoring operations
Technologies we use
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- 1-2 years’ experience as IT support (1st and 2nd level support)
- Project management skills: plan, execute, gather the resources and ensure that all the delegated assignments and projects are being completed on time
- Proven track record in ticketing (request vs incident)
- Experience in improving internal SLA of open tickets and resolution time is much appreciated
- Very good working knowledge of Windows Server and Windows in general
- Strong knowledge of at least two of the following systems: Active Directory, GPO, Microsoft Office and Exchange
- Knowledge of Mac OS, SCCM and Linux is a plus
- English fluent mandatory, French and/or German a strong asset
- Communication skills and supportive attitude towards your colleagues and the business
- You are curious, open to changes and to new technologies
During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer possibilities for outside trainings and access to learning platforms (e.g. Pluralsight).
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.