We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop learning experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- You will design a variety of instructional materials for traditional instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- You will work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- You will recommend changes to existing courses, including technology or instructional methods, to better adhere to delivery options for the course
- You will apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- You will provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- You will create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- You will decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- You will maintain project documentation and course folders
- You will remain aware of all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.