As an Information Experience Designer, you will be responsible for providing the information that enables our clients to achieve their goals by supporting them with the right information experience at the right time, in the right format and medium. You will be pivotal in enabling our clients to succeed in their day-to-day operation of the KNEIP Digital Platform; an innovative data management platform that is transforming the financial services industry. This is not just another technical writer role; This is an opportunity to change the way we deliver product information to our users and design and deliver a new kind of information experience.
- You will have a key role in providing the information that supports our clients’ day-to-day interactions with the KNEIP Digital Platform
- You will define an information architecture for the future that enables KNEIP to deliver just the right amount of information to the client
- You will determine the needs of end users of technical product documentation: Plan, research, develop, organize, write, and review technical product documentation
- You will transform our existing static product documentation into a dynamic, topic-based, task-oriented, help system
- You will come-up with new and innovative ways of presenting product information to our clients in the form of FAQs, knowledge base articles, and other self-help content
- You will act upon feedback received from your users – and subject matter experts across the business – to constantly improve the information experience that you deliver
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfillment and professional development of our employees.