As an IT Engineering Support, you will provide 1st and 2nd level support to internal clients. You will ensure satisfaction, technical support and smooth operations by supporting the business for any IT related issues. As KNEIP’s backbone, you will strive for excellent customer service while taking a detail oriented approach to addressing customer needs quickly and efficiently.
- You will process all 1st and 2nd level client requests via ticketing, mailing and phone
- You will maintain, stabilize and improve end-users experience as well as hardware and software, to ensure client satisfaction
- You will follow-up, execute and check onboarding and offboarding tasks
- You will update processes and create documentation for all production machines, business workstation configuration and software’s (including production machine imaging)
- You will be responsible for user machine deployment, configuration, maintenance, adaption and roll-out
- You will maintain all KNEIP IT peripheral and satellite equipment
- You will have to handle some NOC/SOC tasks as well as monitoring operations
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.