As a Digital Platform Lead Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the conception of the KNEIP Digital Platform providing and tailor made services in the fund industry. You will be involved in innovative projects related to regulations, distribution, data management for the fund, insurance and bank industries.
- You have a key role in building an innovative, efficient and robust Digital Platform
- You will oversight the business analysis for the KNEIP Digital Platform
- You will work with the strategy team to translate the strategy into high level requirements for the Digital Platform, in coordination with the Product Owners
- You will work closely with the UI/UX team to create a state of the art User Experience
- You will define at a high level the global concepts, processes, data flows, requirements and global functional map, as well as dependencies across products
- You will liaise and support other Business Analysts and Product Owners to get concepts and requirements reflected and refined in the backlogs of respective products
- You will liaise with the architecture team to help defining the right architecture
- You will be working in a SCRUM environment, involved in the management of the backlog, writing user stories, mock-ups, themes and epics, as well as related documentation
- You will collaborate with other teams and department across the company and with external stakeholders like clients and providers
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfillment and professional development of our employees.