IT RFP & DUE DILIGENCE SPECIALIST (m/f)
As an IT RFP & Due Diligence Specialist you will be involved in drafting RFP responses and draft due diligence responses to requests from customers. We are seeking for a highly motivated person that will play a critical role in leading and responding to client inquiries including RFPs, Due Diligences and Risk Assessments and must understand the product from business and technical perspective.
Furthermore, you will support and help draft from a technical point of view the CSSF reports as required by the different circulars. You will closely work with the Sales, Product, Legal, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- You will draft responses in collaboration with internal stakeholders such as sales, product, legal, marketing and engineering teams to respond to customer responses, proposals, due diligences, questionnaires and presentations
- You will ensure that responses are accurate, comply with high company standards and are completed by the assigned deadlines
- You will assist with overall communication and coordination between stakeholders and approvals for responses
- You will elaborate and maintain a centralized documentation with RFP responses, due diligence questionnaires and any other related documents
- You will delegate responses and other elements to other internal teams as needed and appropriate
- You will produce high quality proposal packages for submission to customers, regulators
- You will take multiple elements of feedback from various departments and consolidate into a concise response while ensuring adherence to corporate messaging, branding, and technical content accuracy
Technologies we use
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar/close position
- Academic background or previous experience in a technical environment
- An experience in a regulatory environment is highly appreciated
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Fluency in English mandatory, French and/or German an asset
During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.