- You will design a variety of instructional materials for traditional instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- You will work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- You will recommend changes to existing courses, including technology or instructional methods, to better adhere to delivery options for the course
- You will apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- You will provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- You will create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- You will decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- You will maintain project documentation and course folders
- You will remain aware of all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
Technologies we use
Who you are
- You have proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- You have an excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- You have lesson and curriculum planning skills
- You have a solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- You are proficient in English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.