HR Business Partner (m/f)
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for running the
HR Operations and ensure they are aligned with the company business goals.
You should be able to commit to deliver on daily HR administration duties, to manage smoothly payroll process as well as to analyse and leverage a variety of HR data to provide timely, meaningful, and consumable information for business decisions.
In this role, you will have to create a positive employee experience and you will act as an advisor to the business on human resources management and organisational changes. The position assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, setting up an open communication environment with the employees and the senior management.
- You will work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- You will lead the HR Administration and Comp&Ben execution within the group, ensure budgetary follow-up from an HR perspective
- You will act as the main point of contact for payroll providers in all locations
- You will administrate arrival, departures and changes occurring in the team member lifetime impacting social, economic or fiscal aspects
- You will manage disciplinary or performance issues, manage departures
- You will manage work time and absences, giving appropriate feedback to team members and their team leaders
- You will manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- You will maintain HRIS up-to-date and manage employee satisfaction process
- You will ensure a regulatory watch related to benefits, tax and legal practices and you will maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- You will represent the HR function in different committees inside and outside the company
- You will analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the business to develop solutions, programs and policies
Technologies we use
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- Global HR Operations expertise and at least 8-10 years’ experience in a similar function
- Strong business and HR acumen and a relevant business analytics experience
- Proven understanding of processes, simplification and continuous improvement
- Team-player who likes working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English. French and/or German is an asset
During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.