General Accountant (m/f)
- Verify and post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records for our Luxemburg and Switzerland entities
- Verify and post transactions to financial journals
- Assist in preparing tax and VAT returns
- Assist in monthly and yearly closing processes
- Prepare weekly cash flow report
- Follow-up foreign currencies positions
- Prepare legal and regulatory reporting (Statec, BNS, BNB)
- Assist the Accounting team on other non-recurring tasks (such as year-end audits, VAT refund forms, ad-hoc analysis…)
Technologies we use
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- Bachelor in Accounting
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant, ideally acquired in a commercial company
- Good knowledge of Excel, accounting software and Multiline
- Fluent in French and English. German is considered as an asset
- You are rigorous, very well organised, autonomous and with good communication skills
- You know how to prioritize and work on own initiative
During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.