Business Analyst (m/f)
As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the conception of the KNEIP Digital Platform providing tailor made services in the fund industry. You will be involved in projects related to regulations, distribution, data management for the fund, insurance and bank industries.
- You will be involved in projects and participate in building well-defined and robust requirements, design processes and participate in conceptualizing solutions in an agile environment
- You will collaborate with other teams and department across the company and with external stakeholders like clients and providers
- You will work closely with the product owners and you will be working in a SCRUM environment, involved in the refinement of backlogs
- You will own the analysis from requirement elicitation, process definition, up to specifications and testing
Technologies we use
Who you are
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fund, insurance and/or bank industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid Agile & SCRUM experience and you know elicitation technics, process design, wire framing, requirement management
- Solid experience in modelling technics such as UML
- Proactive, innovative, ready to learn/grow fast, team player, curious, strong analytical & problem solving skills
- You are client focused and appreciate building solutions with simplified user experiences
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- You can work autonomously
- Perfectly fluent in English, French and/or German is an asset
During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.
As a member of the KNEIP team you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. We offer you an attractive salary package, a number of benefits and a flexible work-time schedule. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees.
If you wish to join our team, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. During the recruitment process candidates may be asked a criminal record extract for background screening purposes.