Here are six things we learnt over the weekend (14 Dec 2020):
- The UK has agreed not to renege on EU Withdrawal Agreement.
- The EU Commission issues targeted contingency measures applicable 01 Jan.
- On Friday, UK Government and EU Council anticipated No-Deal “most probable”.
- On Sunday UK-EU pledged to “go the extra mile”.
- Today: tentative “constructive progress”.
- No deadline set: “…could drag on until Christmas”.
In the meantime, the UK must decide (before year end):
Follow us on Linkedin for regulatory and industry news.